My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Oops! Forgot your birthday!

Hi again!

Well, I think we have all been there!  You have great intentions of sending a card to someone for their birthday and a few days after it is over, you realize you never sent a card. Darn, I hate when that happens!  But if you have a cute card like this one, they may forgive you! The inside sentiment says "Heard you're celebrating a belated birthday this year. Bet all those other fools sent cards on time!"


I love his "oops" face!  If you think this card is silly, wait until you see tomorrow's!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. A perfect belated birthday card Sherri! Fabulous coloring on the fur! I LOVE the inside sentiment!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I'm pretty sure you've never forgotten. Regardless the little bear and sentiment match perfectly. The card is beyond cute even if it's belated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh again! I'm just having too much fun here today! This super cute bear is perfect with the sentiment, which is absolutely hilarious! Another great guy card. Just the kind I like to send!

    ReplyDelete