My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2018

Pretty in Pink!

Hello, friends!

Are you ready for this new week?  I LOVE seeing nicer weather after the cold, cold winter we have had.  Today I'm sharing a beautiful digi from A Day For Daisies.  I love this one! I cut her out with a Spellbinder Long Classic Scalloped Rectangle set.


I grabbed a floral embossing folder for the background.  That always dresses up a card.

Back tomorrow with another Day for Daisies digi to share.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This is another one of your very pretty A Day for Daisies digis! Pure sweetness! The long rectangles are perfect for her, and the embossing looks wonderful in the background. It shows up so beautifully in the photo. Such a lovely mix of sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Sherri, what a beautiful image and lovely colours.
    Wish our weather here in UK would make it`s mind up! snow and horrendous rain today! yesterday was a lovely day and tomorrow a warm day forecast. aw well day at a time lol.
    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring on this sweet image! The long scalloped die set her off perfectly as does the floral embossed background!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete