My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2018

I'll have a large piece please!

Howdy!

What kid wouldn't love a birthday card with a large frog on the front! And one with chocolate cake is even better! He has his fork all ready to take out a huge p[iece! 





I'm sorry I don't know whose stamp this is.  There isn't any name on the side of the wooden block, but I've had it for many, many years!  If anyone else knows, please let me know.

Check back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring...the chocolate cake looks so yummy!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun card Sherri, adorable image used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! That's really a cute, funny stamp and I love it so much! I haven't seen this one before and I have no idea who made it, but it's a keeper, for sure. There's some of those fabulous big polka dots. You matched up your fantastic coloring perfectly!

    ReplyDelete