My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Love valentine

Hi, gals!
How is your week going?  Fantastic, I hope!  Now that warmer weather is here at long last, I'm MUCH happier!  I HATE snow, winter, cold winds, ice and everything else that comes with winter! I'm much, much happier when I can get outside and enjoy the weather!

Today I'm sharing  valentines.  Yes, I know....it's months and months away, but since I'm working on 2 fall craft shows right now I need them.  So you will be seeing a lot of out of season things from now on. 

Maybe it will inspire you to work ahead on your own cards too! 
Hugs, Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought this was the cutest "love" die! Just look how simple but how awesome! I like the border of hearts to finish it off. I'm watching weather on the news right now. More tornadoes. Hope none of them reach you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these. Perfect Valentine's card!

    ReplyDelete