My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2019

Valentines again!

Hi, ladies!

Yes, more valentines.  I'm on a roll with them right now.  I adore making valentines! Remember the days when we exchanged valentines at school and we all had to decorate a shoe box to put the in?  I can remember picking out the valentines I wanted to send and Mom buying me several packages to be sure we had enough for everyone in the class.  Wonder if the kids still do that now?  I REALLY hope so!



One of my favorite really old Stamping Up stamps!  I'm sure it's retired by now.  It's really, really old but I still color it up every year.

Love the cute image! 
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Thought I was seeing this Sherri, but fantastic and beautiful card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I posted it twice. But my computer was hacked and is being repaired now so I am without any way to fix it.

      Delete