My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

We all have that one friend....

Yup!  We all do, don't we!  That friend who can always pick you up and make you laugh!  I fell in love with this image and the sentiment just says it all! Look at the face on the last little duck to the far right!  He looks like he is holding his tongue but really wants to say something that won't make the other two very happy!  ha ha


Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our Dies R US challenge of the fifteenth! Hard to believe the week will be half over already!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! That little duck in the middle is oblivious to the other two. He's just enjoying himself.
    This reminds me of me and my two close friends. We all worked together for over twenty years. Christine is definitely the one in the middle. We could never be sure what was going to come out of her mouth. We would have lunch in the teacher's lounge behind the office everyday. Sometimes we would be laughing so much the office staff would come back and tell us to be quiet because there were parents in the office. What a hoot we had together. We still go out once a month to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect sentiment! I'm trying to decide if that one friend is the goofy guy in the middle, or the one on the right who doesn't have a sense of humor, tee hee! I love ahler's comment. One of my favorite forms of exercise is to laugh till my sides split. So cute, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete