My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 31, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, everyone!

Ready for another QKR Stampede challenge?  Well, ready or not, it's Friday!  I decided to go with Digi# 24143 Doggie Bone for my card.  I thought this would be a perfect kid's card, especially for a little boy!


Love the happy smile on his face! Probably because of the size of this bone!  Grab your favorite stamps, papers, dies...join in the fun!  The winner gets their choice of some fabulous digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, look how cute! Doggy loves his bone. Great coloring and colors with the blue of his vest coordinating so nicely with the card base. Love the paw print die cut border. Just adorable, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've been sick for a while...missed a lot! Cute dog. I love his spots. Wonderful addition of the paw prints.

    ReplyDelete