My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 20, 2020

Get well cats

Hi, gals!

I don't know about you, but my cat Brady always sticks to me like glue when I'm not feeling well.  He seems to know somehow and never leaves my side.  And as silly as it might sound, it's always a comfort to have him snuggling close.


Looks like these poor little guys have been in a fight and came out the loser! This is one of my all-time favorite stamps.  It's an Inky Antics stamp named Hurtin Burton.  I'll never get rid of him because I adore him and use him a lot.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a sympathy card.
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. It's not silly at all. Our critters have a sense about these things. This is the most adorable stamp and cards! I love Inky Antics and wouldn't give up this one, either. Love your coloring on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are fabulous cards Sherri, love that image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete