My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2020

Gnomes

Hi, gals!

Who doesn't love gnomes! They have such squat little bodies and sweet faces you are drawn to them immediately.  These guys make the perfect card to keep in touch with someone.


And I love the sentiment with this Stamping Bella image too! I adore anything that Stamping Bella puts out.  I have about 105 of them now and they still grab me when they have their Tuesday sales! 

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another surprise.
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Sherri! These are great. I love the coloring and the image is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest gnomes ever! Colored so beautifully. Adorable cards, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: WOW! 105? Are you running out of space in your stamp room yet? Love!

    ReplyDelete