My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 10, 2020

QKR Stampede Challenge-Anything Goes!



Hi, Gals,
Time for our weekly Friday challenge from QKR Stampede!  As always, the theme is Anything Goes.
Which leaves you a lot of choices! I decided on digi # 13503 (Alley Cat) for my card.


Doesn't he make a darling card?  I'm guessing he is having his dinner from the trash can.  UGH!!  Not my choice for dinner!
He was a really fun image to color up!  The winner of our challenge gets their choice of digi stamps!
Be sure to add your link so you can play along!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my QKR favorites! You did such a fabulous job coloring him. Love the paw prints border and the black square to make everything pop. Super cute, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card with paw print border and all. Wish my picky cat could understand what this poor cat has to go thru for a meal and know how lucky he is when I am opening a second can of cat food to please his morning palate!!!! LOL Still love him to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete