My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Plant a garden!

Hi, gals!

I'm sure you are all thinking I must be crazy to even talk about gardens with snow on the ground! But one of these days it WILL be spring!  It always comes and saves us from all the horror of winter!

This was a Stamping Bella image and you know how much I LOVE their stuff!  I have a REALLY hard time not just getting everything and I live for their Tuesday sales when you can find great stuff for next to nothing.


This has such a great sentiment too!  It's impossible not to love her!
Stop back tomorrow for some cute Gnome thank you cards!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and yes, the sentiment is wonderful! The Stamping Bella images are so beautiful, but not always in the budget. I have purchased a few, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and I like how you colored it. Love their stamps too especially when they have a matching sentiment. Great card, my friend - Spring will be here before we know it!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is Tuesday and they have nothing on sale. I must always miss those next to nothing sales. However, I have lots of Bellas sent by a fabulous friend and one of them is set aside in a project bag waiting to be colored this month. Your garden girl is just beautiful! I'm ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete