My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Can you say time consuming?

Happy Hump Day again!

I had thought I would be back sooner than this with a card, but I have been really busy the past few days.  My grandson will have his Eagle Scout award ceremony on March 16 & I've been working on his thank you cards.  I didn't take really good shots of them, but will show you the "working" shots I took while we were choosing which one to go with.

This is the one we ended up with.  Now, on to the time consuming part of my last couple of days!


I took this at an odd angle, but hopefully, you get an idea.  It's prettier in person.  This is one of the new Elizabeth Craft Design dies by Karen Burniston.  I used a Flourishes stamp for the front.

This is the inside, although you can't see the sentiment well.  These are a lot of fun to make, but boy, do they ever take a lot of time!!  These will definitely be for those special cards I want to do!

Better get busy!  I went to Rock Valley to A Walk Down Memory Lane yesterday & came home with 11 new dies!  Yup!  Went a little wild with my birthday gift cards.  ha ha

Have a great day!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's what birthday gift cards are for! 11 new dies -- you must be thrilled! I've been seeing this kind of accordion card a lot lately and they're very intriguing. A very pretty and fun design. Love your soft colors and, of course, the beautiful flowers. You couldn't have come up with a more perfect card for your grandson, either. What better way to get the perfect card than to make it yourself? I imagine he was very happy with this design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eagle scout thank you cards. They are perfect for the occasion. You must be so proud of him. That is quite ab accomplishment! Very few people make it that far. The other card is so pretty. It definitely does look like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eagle is so majestic and just spectacular. Josh with be impressed.
    Your swing card is amazing and well worth all the effort. You chose the perfect image and papers. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete