My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Make a Wish!

Hi, all!

I have a quick post today as I got a late start.  We DID get our snow last night, so I had to shovel this morning & that put me off my schedule.  How many more days until spring???  It certainly can't come fast enough for everyone this year!

Today's card is a kid's birthday card.  These cute Penny Black mice look like they are ready to dig in to that yummy cupcake don't they!  Oh, I wish I had a cupcake right now!  lol  Don't ever get snowed in with no "treats" or you will be surprised what you resort to.  (On the bright side, I'm getting rid of those leftover chocolate chips that have been in the cupboard since Xmas!) ha ha

I grabbed some more of that bright polka dot paper from Michaels for the background & used a Spellbinder Majestic Labels 25 die to cut it out.  The sentiment was cut with a Spellbinder tag label.

I'll be back tomorrow with more birthday cards!  I'm on a roll now so I'm not stopping until I'm done!

Stay warm & drive safely!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. awesome Sherri! So cheerful and happy! I have a friend here that loves the M's polka dots too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love your coloring and choice of colors:) what kid wouldn't love to get this card...I know I would!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I had to laugh out loud! I have SO been there with the chocolate chips. Bread and jelly will work in a pinch, too. Or cinnamon toast. Cutie patootie meeces and a fun birthday banner on this one! Of course, LOVE the polka dots and die cut framing. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete