My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Oops!

Oops!  Yup, sometimes accidents just happen!  I got this darling Magenta stamp from my friend Gail for my birthday & couldn't wait to make a card with it.  As I was putting it together, I thought it might make a perfect get well card for my brother-in-law.   With "Oops!" on the front and "Accidents Happen"....."Happy Healing" on the inside, it might just help him smile through some broken ribs he got in a skiing accident.

I carried on with the cat theme, using a couple of cats from Impression Obsession with the bench from Marianne Design. The ivy is from Cheery Lynn. The paper & sentiment were from Simple Stories.

Well, I'm going to go put my feet up & read my Kindle awhile!  It was a busy day.  Got the walk shoveled this morning & managed to get another week's posting ready & scheduled.  I have to remember to watch the lottery drawing tonight since I actually bought a ticket!  If you hear that I've placed an order for every die in every company & am on my way to the mall for more paper, you will know I won!  ha ha  Since the few times I have gotten a ticket, I've never had a single number I think it's unlikely I will win tonight!

Have a great Thursday!
Sherri







5 comments:

  1. Really lovely card...he will love it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the lottery. I love seeing what you make with all those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your plan for your lottery winnings is paper and dies. You're my kinda gal! Ouch, broken ribs? I hope he was having a lot of fun when it happened. Your card should help take some of the sting out of it, at least for a moment. The image is so darling and realistic. Love the bench and cat die cuts a part of the layout. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great get well card! LOVE the coloring of the cat....looks like our cat! Good luck winning the lottery:) wouldn't it be fun to go shopping for all the paper & dies your heart desires?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you made his day with this card Sherri! Fabulous coloring and die designing, he will LOVE it! The snow was so pretty yesterday… today we almost got up to 50˚! Spent the day with the girls and their families… I'm tired tonight! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that is so cute. I love how you colored the sweet kitty. Super fun card that I am sure your Brother-In-Law will appreciate.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete