My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bright wishes!

Happy Hump Day!

I'm still in a "yellow" mode and grabbed more of it for today's birthday card.  I wanted something I could do quickly and this certainly filled the bill! I've had this great border die that also embosses for years and pulled it out just because I wanted something I could thread ribbon through.



If you are in a pinch for a quick card, this literally takes just minutes!  You can grab any ribbon you like and totally change the look instantly.

Back tomorrow with another Stamping Bella!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know how I feel about yellow... Can't get enough and it's perfect with the super cute sentiment. Also, the gingham ribbon threaded through the die cut -- love that! It couldn't be a more cheerful and sunshiny birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put these two dies together to make such a pretty and cheerful card. The ribbon is the finishing touch and with the perfect sentiment to top it off makes for a beautiful card!!! Happy day kind of card;)

    ReplyDelete