My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Have a "mice" birthday!

Hello, gals!

I'm not sure I would be happy to see two mice in my coffee cup....even if they were as cute as these two!  This is another Stamping Bella stamp & lots of fun to color up.


I grabbed one of my favorite Marianne Design dies to really show them off.

Isn't it funny when you have tons of dies, you still have your "favorites" and the ones you go to time & time again?  Remember when dies first came out & all you had to chose from were circles, squares, ovals and rectangles?  When I finally collected all of those basic shapes I thought I was in heaven.  Who knew it would develop into an obsession?  ha ha Am I the only one with this addiction or are there others out there just like me?

Back tomorrow with a fun fall birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Utterly adorable! I might not like to see mice in my teacup, but if they were as cute as these I'd want to be very nice to them as I helped them out the door. I do love that pretty die. Yes, I definitely have favorites that I use over and over again. This would be one of them if I had it, but I get by with a little help from my friends, wink wink!

    ReplyDelete