My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 24, 2017

From one "glamorous" babe to another!

Hello, again!

Don't you love to get a funny card on your birthday?  Especially as we age! They seem even funnier to you then.  This gal has to be given a lot of credit. Not only is she still wearing her bathing suit, but she is rocking it! Complete with earrings, bracelet & cute heels! She is obviously going to keep right on being as glamorous as she can no matter what age she gets to! Hurray for her!


The sentiment inside says "Happy birthday from one "glamorous" babe to another!"
What a fun card to send your best girlfriend!

I'll see you tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring...love the clouds and the inside sentiment is perfect! I sent this image to my best friend when we turned 50! The outside said "We are still hot..." inside "...only now it comes in FLASHES!" GREAT card!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! More power to a person who's comfortable in her own skin. What an awesome card and super coloring. Your sky is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete