My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Just close your eyes!

Hello, again!

The minute I saw this Stamping Bella image I fell in love with it and the sentiment that went with it! Wouldn't it be wonderful if you actually COULD just close your eyes and calories didn't count? Especially with ice cream!  One of my favorite things in the entire world!


This cone reminds me of a trip my daughter & I took thru McDonald's drive thru one summer day when we were both much younger.  It was the middle of summer with those horrible hot, humid days and we decided to get ice cream cones.  Luckily for us, we got someone new at the window and it was her first day on the job.  She had no idea how to run the ice cream machine & no idea how to turn it off.  We sat there watching her from the car as the cones just kept getting taller & taller, and TALLER!  She had to turn it sideways to get it into the window of the car!  ha ha  We laughed all the way home & still laugh about it now! I'm sure they did an amazing amount of business that day once people figured out how large her cones were!

Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Good times! That's such a funny story to go with this absolutely darling image and sentiment, Sherri! Colored up so pretty and yummy. Love the polka dot paper in that pretty color. I love ice cream, too!

    ReplyDelete