My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope the weather has been cooperating with any of you that are traveling or have family that are! This time of year, you never know what the weather surprises will be.


Obviously these two friends didn't let the weather stop them from getting together to exchange gifts!
So I'm hoping wherever you are you are surrounded by all those you love and enjoying everything that makes this holiday so special. This is a Penny Black stamp from a set called "Jolly Friends."

Merry Christmas to all of you who have given me such joy with your friendship & encouragement over these last few years! I have been so blessed!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Ack! Adorable little hedgies with the polka dot umbrella! Love it so much! I hope Christmas was wonderful for you. Our son went home yesterday and now I guess it's back to business as usual, even though I'd like to relax for a while. Rich is shampooing our living room carpet today, so I'll feel bad if I just sit and stamp, sigh. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete