My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Trio in Blue

Hello, everyone!

Back with another Christmas card! If I work really hard, I may be able to finish in time to mail them all out!  Lol!


This, of course, is the Stamping Bella image I used earlier in the month.  It's such a fun image to color up!

The frame was cut with a Memory Box Scattered Snowflake Frame & the additional snowflake is a Wild Rose Studio Lacy Snowflake.

Join me tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. They're an adorable trio and they look good any which way you use them! Love how you've used the snowflake background again. Pretty with the blue. Way cute, Sherri! My favorite kind of Christmas card is one that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning make Sherri, good luck! hope you make the mailing deadline.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete