My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 3, 2017

More snowmen!

Hello, everyone!

Are you having a relaxing Sunday or are you busy catching up all the things you didn't get to last week?  I'm back with another snowman today.....surprise!  ha ha


This darling little guy is a Plum Purdy stamp.  Unfortunately, they no longer carry the stamps as they are primarily a tole painting site.  As a former tole painter, I was always in love with her images & when I got into card making, she was still selling a few stamps.  Tomorrow I will share the snow "lady" stamp that goes with this one.  I have 4 of her stamps and they came with me when I moved.  I will never part with them as they have always been favorites!

The beautiful die bnehind him is a Marianne Designs Anja's Oval Die.

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mr. Purdy and the way you colored and framed him so all his cuteness shines through! I'll be coloring his lady friend soon, too. It must have been a while since Plum Purdy quit making stamps. So sad. They're all incredibly adorable! It will probably be a while before I have a relaxing day, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri! Fabulous coloring on this wonderful snowman...great dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I wish they still had their stamps. I still have so many of these tole painting patterns and the wooden sleds, etc. Someday!!! I love your card and as usual your die that frames it so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamp Sherri, shame they do not do them anymore, love the colours on this card and beautiful frame.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So handsome on the beautiful die backgrounds Sherri! Beautifully colored and so festive too!

    ReplyDelete