My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 8, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge-Non Traditional Christmas Colors

Happy Friday, friends!

Of course, that means it's time for the weekly QKR Stampede weekly challenge & today's theme is Non-Traditional Christmas Colors (or anything goes).  I decided on Digi # 9411 Decorations for my card. The dies were Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders, Cheery Lynn Holly Corner & Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas Set.


I love this image! It looks like the ornament is almost bigger than he is! But that doesn't stop him from getting in the Christmas spirit at all! Look at the hat & ornament he has tied to his tail!

Grab your favorite stamps and see what you can come up with.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. He may not be traditional, but he sure is cute. I reall love that shade of green with the blues. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable and I love the colors you used. That background paper is very pretty too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling image and I love the colors you used for your exceptional coloring of him. Even the holly berries are non-traditional. You were very creative with this! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete