My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Best Fishes for a Happy Birthday!

Yep, I'm back to birthday cards again.  I swear the birthdays at work just keep exploding & there is always another one coming up.  Since most of my cards are pretty "normal" I thought I would sneak in a little chuckle for a change.  This card is another of my favorites from Prairie Fairy.  I added 2 little fish from an old Stampin Up set & popped them up for a little interest.  I also took some green glitter paper from  my stash & ran it thru the "bubble" embossing folder. Since I already had a lot of glitter there, I also added some to my little mermaid & her fishy companions. You can never have too much glitter! (Probably a sign of old age!) lol


I should have taken my picture a bit less directly in front so that you could see the glitter and the dimension of the fish popped up.  I'm still learning how to work my new camera, obviously.  I colored her yesterday    while I was at Gail's & finished her when I came home. I might have gotten done if not for the time I took to eat!  You can't make cards without eating, right?  I think it is written down in some ancient rule book somewhere!                                                                                                                         

Off to make a baby card.  For someone at work, of course.  One of these days, I'm actually going to make a card for me! ha ha

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and the added fishies are perfect. Your photo shows off the embossing really well. Not only are you an excellent card maker, now your a photographer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. Love the coloring on her. The embossing looks great.

    ReplyDelete