My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Can you say cheerful?

I don't think I should call this card just "cheerful" as it might be better described as "go put your sunglasses on" instead.  The green paper really stands out!  But it fits the personality of the gal it is for & I hope she likes it.  Yes, it is another card for work.  But the upside to that is a birthday at work also means a food day! Yea!!  Everyone brings enough food to feed an army & we all eat like gluttons all day.  But isn't that what birthdays are for?  ha ha


This is a digi from The Paper Shelter.  I colored her with pencils & gamsol and matted her using Spellbinders dies.  I'm going to enter her in 2 Sisters Challenge Blog -Birthdays. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!  Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so adorable! Love the bright colours and your paper matches perfectly! I really like this one Sherri!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colors. She's a doll.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! My g-daughters love these colors! Adorable coloring and designing Sherri

    ReplyDelete