My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Can you say black cloud?

No cards to post tonite.  Hopefully, this weekend.  It all depends on my ailing computer.  I lost everything tonite. Gail (who knows much more about computers than I ever will) came over & worked on it a long time & we were finally able to connect to the internet & I can get e-mail by searching for it, but all of my programs seem to be gone. What a month it has been.  First it was the central air, then a new stove, then a leaking pipe, and now this. (oh, and in between a broken tooth that will have to be crowned) I need some CHOCOLATE!! 

So if I suddenly disappear for a day or so, you will know that the computer is down again (or dead)but keep checking back as I will get it fixed as quickly as I can.

Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. waaaaawaaaawaaaa! boohoohoo! We just had to get new central air! yep, the darker the better (the chocolate, not the cloud!) So sorry....buy a MAC! hehe

    ReplyDelete