My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hugs

Today's card is one I made especially for my Aunt Joan who had a stroke this week. I found the template for this card on Splitcoast by the talented Dina Kowal. Who can't use a hug?  Especially when you are having some health issues and are in the hospital.

The sentiment is from Stampin Up and the girl is from Inky Antics. The flowers were from my stash, but I think they are Martha Stewarts.  She was colored with copics and cut out to adhere to the card. 

I have a lot to get done this weekend, but with everything going on, I may not have as much time as I had hoped. I do hope all of you are having a wonderful (and safe) Fourth of July weekend wherever you are!

Catch you all later!
                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Sherri! Did you cut out the letters with a Cricut? Love the image of the little girl... Wow!! I've never seen a card like this and am soooo impressed!!
    The addy is 373 Hilchey Rd, Campbell River, B.C. V9W 5N9
    Thank you so much for sending a card for Ethyl!! I can hardly wait to make her day!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sheree. Awesome. Great job. I am sure Joan will enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete