My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Peek A Boo!

Don't you love this little guy peeking out from behind his cupcake?  He has his party hat on and he's ready to PARTY!  I struggled all afternoon trying to decide just how to finish this card once I had colored him. It was one of those days when nothing seemed to click until I stumbled on this layout. I forgot my new camera tends to really bring out color & although his frosting looks a bit bright, it is actually pretty close to the green shade on the rest of the card.  I'm still learning!  This is a Sassy Cheryl's digi & the paper is from The Playtime Stack by DCWV.  The sentiment is from Stamping Up.

It is about 95 degrees outside right now & the humidity is in the high 70's which would be enough to melt the frosting on this cupcake in no time flat!  We can't seem to get decent weather this summer. If it isn't pouring buckets of rain, it is about 100 degrees.  I'm sure in a few months, we will gladly trade the high temps for the cold ones!

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend & will have a great week coming up.  Hopefully, my computer will still poke along until my son-in-law can do his magic on it & restore it to it's original state.

Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image. I thought i had seen all the Sassy Cheryl images. I've never seen this one. It's adorable. Love your coloring on it. I think I'm in need of a new camera. Or maybe I just need to learn to use mine a little better!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Sherri. I know what you mean about the struggle. For me, the easy part is coloring, the hard part is picking the perfect DP (which you did) and the perfect layout (which you also did).

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sherri now thats what I call heat, Im fine with the heat but the humidity is a bit much isnt it...I love this cutie peeping out from behind his cupcake, mind if I had a cupcake that big I wouldnt be peeping you would see my head buried in it lol...perfect colouring and design
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete