My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A cork card!

In keeping with my plan to catch up on my birthday cards I'm late on, I thought I would start with the hardest one first.  The dreaded "man" birthday!  Why is it cards for men are always so hard to make?  I decided to try something different & stamp on some cork sheets I had in my stash. 

The stamp is from Inkadinkado. I ran my cardstock thru one of my embossing folders to give it more texture. The die cuts were made with Spellbinder & Die-Namics dies & the sentiment is from Stampabilities.
This is actually my second post for today so if you missed the first one, please scroll down.
I am going to enter this card in The Paper Shelter-challenge#20-Anything Goes and also in the
2 Sisters Challenge blog challenge#46-Birthdays. 

Have a great 4th everyone! Catch you all later!

5 comments:

  1. Clever use of alternatives I love your card design to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to stop by. I saw your card on Gail's sidebar and just loved it. I got a kick out of the name of your blog. I have four cats. I can't count how many times one of them stole a ribbon or embellishment off a card I was working on. Now when I leave my craft table I have to make sure everything is covered. Pesky animals, but they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cork on a card- how cool!! Thanks for joining in the birthday challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge.

    Hugs Liv.

    ReplyDelete