My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Almost forgot to post!

I hate to admit it, but my daughter sent me another box of goodies tonite & I got so busy playing with the new toys she sent that I almost forgot to post a card! 

This is another Prairie Fairy digi.  I love this little gal with the glasses! She just makes me smile!

I colored her with copics & the paper is from K & Co.  Because the paper was pretty wild, I didn't use any embellishments, just kept her simple.

We are finally having a cooler week for a change.  And let me tell you, it is pure heaven!  Sure makes me wish I didn't have to go to work & could just stay home.  Retirement is looking better all the time! lol

Catch you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can't wait for retirement. Four more years to go. Working is definitely infringing on my card time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute as can be Sherri! Screams Summer to me! We rode bikes all Summer long growing up! Such fun memories. Love how you placed the fancy cut on the straight backgound! So adorably colored! oh yeah and I wore glasses back then too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin cute, she is! She makes me smile to.

    ReplyDelete