My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Can you say orange?

I hope all of you have had a wonderful Saturday. After spending the morning at the nursing home  visiting Mom, I had lunch at one of my favorite places & spent the afternoon with Gail trying to create sliding cards. To me, they should be called sliding boxes, but they are cute just the same. I'll have to post one later.

Right now, I have another Mo Manning digi for you.  I'm not sure why I chose orange.  It isn't a color I normally choose, except for Halloween, but this just seemed to scream for orange.

I used one of the large flower strip punches from Martha that has 3 sizes of flowers, cut them apart & stacked them for the dimensional flowers. The paper is from my stash & is several years old. I also used a corner punch from EK Success that I've had for years to add some interest to the corners. I colored her with copics & Prismacolor markers.

I was going to upload a second card tonite, but for some reason, Mr. Blogger will only let me upload one card on posting now.  Bummer!

Well, I'm off to color a new stamp my daughter sent me. I've already got it done in my head so I had better get busy.

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is simply beautiful. I love how it looks in orange and the flowers compliment it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're MM cards are the best. I get so much enjoyment visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete