My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Have you seen my mummy?

Hi everyone,
Don't you think this little charmer is much cuter than your average mummy?  This is a Mo Manning digi (and so is the wonderful haunted house behind him) that is just too cute to pass up.  Believe me, I tried!  I pulled up the site two days in a row & looked at these & decided they just had to come find a home in my computer. I wasn't going to make a card tonite either, but you know what it's like with a new stamp or digi!


I colored him with copics and popped him up with pop dots although you can't see that well in my photo. I'm still trying to get to Menard's for my light box materials.  I used a spider web embossing folder on my purple cardstock for some added drama & to give a backdrop for the yummy spiders I found at Michaels.

Talk about drama....Shall I tell you how my day went?  I think I mentioned the fact that I was without water because of a water main break the other day. The closest store to my house happens to be a dollar store so I drove over there & bought enough water to fill a shopping cart.  Unfortunately, when it is wrapped in plastic wrap, you don't really see how sturdy the bottles are! I took one of the big ones to work this morning & pulled it out for lunch. I always add some peach/mango drink mix to my water as it helps me drink more. Well, I picked the bottle up, squeezing it in the process & succeeded in spraying myself with half it's contents! It came out like a garden hose turned on full blast & soaked my blouse, bra, pants, shoes, the floor....I should be grateful it missed my face & hair I guess.  lol  Thankfully, I had on a dark navy silk blouse that dried quickly so by the time I went back to work I looked much less like a drowned rat! Moral of the story, be careful to buy sturdy bottles or you may be wearing the contents!

Have a great Friday! Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. yes! OH so very cute! Fabulous creating! love the purple, spideys (ick) and the adorable mummy wrapped in love! lol
    oh my, awful day but so funny and entertaining to read! What a nightmare! I've dumped orange juice down the front of me on an overseas flight before! I hate that drowned rat feeling! : / Hope tomorrow is much better! And it's Friday!

    ReplyDelete