My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Angels come in all sizes

I have just a few minutes before I'm out the door, but I wanted to post an angel card today.  I especially love this chubby little one from Mo Manning. I've made her up several times & she always comes out well.  Not so much because of my talent, but because Mo Manning is a genius at drawing! lol 

I found this wonderful polka dotted paper in my scrap pile & knew she had to be done in blues & browns. I don't do a lot of browns, but will have to start as I love the combination. 

Have a wonderful day! I have a cousin visiting from Virginia & she & I are going to do dinner & a movie today. And the weather is just perfect so we should have a great time catching up!

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the blue and brown combo. Boy, you were really keeping busy while your computer was down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect for my maid. Or.. Maybe not!
    Super cute. Love the way you did the polka dot match with her dress and apron.

    ReplyDelete