My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday at last!

Did you think Friday would EVER get here?  This has been such a long week!  And I'm sure the weekend will just fly by in nano seconds as it usually does. 

Tonite I have a birthday card to share.  I bought several of these Prairie Fairy digi's in various activities. I just adore the face on this little gal.  It makes me smile.  I colored her with pencils & gamsol & the paper is from Paper Studio. I added a couple of Spellbinder corners to finish her. I still haven't gotten to the lumber yard to get the materials for my light box as you can see.  It has been just one of those wild, wild weeks.

I promise to do something different for my next card.  In fact, I got a pkg. of goodies from my daughter in the mail tonite. It's full of Halloween stamps.  Anyone who knows me will tell you that I have more Halloween & Xmas stamps than anything else.  I adore both holidays and never tire of making cards for either holiday. I love Halloween for it's silliness and Xmas for it's sentiment.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! I'm getting the oil changed & a haircut for the start of mine. If my hair gets any longer I'm afraid the animal control people will be herding me into one of their vans & putting a doggie collar around my neck!  Aarf! 

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute. Love the paper, too. I can't wait to see some of your Halloween cards!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin cute! That paper is gorgeous!
    I am anticipating something with those new Halloween stamps.

    ReplyDelete