My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Catch Up Time!

Hello, everyone!

I hope you are having a great week!  I've been missing in action for several days, but only because I took a trip to see my daughter & her family.   I had a great time & it's always hard to say goodbye and hit the road to come home.   I've also been working on finishing up cards for an upcoming craft show.  I just finished my 400th card!  It's a small show, though, so I know there is a good chance I will be bringing most of them home.  After taking counts yesterday, I decided to work on the categories I had the fewest cards done.  Hence, the anniversary cards to follow!


Tattered Lace Lacy Layers Squares for this lavender card.


Tutti Butterfly Oval for this pink card.


 Again using the Butterfly oval combined with an embossing folder.


A Poppy Stamps Daphne Bloom for the red card.  It's hard to see the stitching on the flower against the red.

I'll be back tomorrow with a get well card!  Until then, enjoy your weekend!

Sherri

1 comment:

  1. 400 cards is incredible! What you don't sell at this one will probably be sold at the next one, though. These cards are beautiful! So nice to have dies that really make the whole card. Not sure I've seen the Daphne Bloom before. I always click up close and I can see the stitching on it then. Cute! Looking forward to tomorrow's card!

    ReplyDelete