My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 207

Happy Friday!

Are you ready for a really fun challenge today?  The theme for today gives you LOTS of opportunity to really get creative!  Today's theme is a "Recipe- 1 Digi Image, 2 Design Papers, & 3 Embellishments!"  Just let your creative juices go wild on this one!  I certainly did!  I started with one of the cutest images I've seen in ages, Digi # 30101 Bundled Up Moose.  This is from Eureka Stamps, a sister company to QKR Stampede.


Don't you just love his leg warmers!  I had such fun with this image!  See what you can come up with!  Although I went with a Xmas theme, you can do literally anything that trips your fancy!

I also made a couple other cards with this adorable guy.

 For some reason, the red foil on this candy cane caught the light & the reflection makes it appear half green.  In person, it is your standard red & white cane!

Don't you just love this little guy!

Have a great weekend!
Sherri


4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE, Sherri! Love the banner and flags and plaid on your first card, and those candy cane stripes on the others. Darling image and so FUN! Interesting how the candy cane caught the light, but it looks great to me. Just look at you go with the Christmas cards. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image on these gorgeous cards Sherri, love the leg warmers, great colours and backgrounds.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of this challenge and your choices of all the eye candy. Gave me my early morning smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sherri! Made me smile! Fabulous male creating!

    ReplyDelete