My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge - County Fair

Hello, gals!

Are you ready to join in the latest Dies R Us Challenge?  The theme this time is "County Fair" and I can't wait to see all the fabulous cards that everyone will come up with!  Add your card & show us what your favorite part of the fair is and you could be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to our incredible store!  We have grown so much we even had to move to a larger building!  If you haven't checked out all the goodies there lately, you will be amazed at all the different companies you can find there now!

Here is my card for this fun challenge!  I used the following dies to make it:  La-La Land random Flags W/Hearts Banner, Impression Obsession Country Fences, Amy Design Cows.  The image is from Sassy Cheryl.


I have to say my favorite part of any county fair was always the animals and the food!  ha ha Not a surprise to anyone who knows me at all!  I used to love the rabbits most of all....the huge ones with the long, long ears were just so gorgeous! And some of the chickens were incredible as well.  I'm a sucker for about any critter.  Throw in a day of eating all things "fried" and on a stick & I'm in!

Catch you later!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Wowie WOW, Sherri! This is so county fair I can hardly believe it! That big ferris wheel in the background sets the stage for an incredibly fun scene. The fence and the cows -- holy cow! And then the perfect and perfectly CUTE Sassy Cheryl's image. It's all so perfectly proportioned and beautifully colored and designed. You topped it off with probably my all time favorite banner which you made extra fun with all the colors and patterns. Honestly, when I clicked for a close up I literally laughed out loud with delight. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think you've got it covered. Truly an awesome and very creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have really captured the feeling of a county fair. Love the way you have mixed the stamping and the dies. The flags and cows are just perfect. Fabulous design, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete