My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

More Christmas!

Happy Saturday!

Are you ready to enjoy the long weekend?  Me too!  It's hard to believe that this weekend signifies the last long weekend of summer.  Where did it go?  And if the Farmer's Almanac can be believed, we are in for an early winter & an unusually cold & snowy one. YUK!

I guess making Christmas cards will just get me in the mood for the season's change.  I got a couple of new Tutti dies the other day & am madly in love with both!  I particularly love the Snowflake Corner  die!  When I ordered them, I thought it would be the Snowflake Circle die that would be my favorite.  Here are the cards I have come up with so far & I have tons of ideas running round my head yet!








Enjoy your weekend!  If it includes some "me" time to work on some cards or crafts, all the better!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Wow Sherri no wonder you`er in love with Tutti dies! that corner is just gorgeous, three beautiful Christmas cards and love the cute snowman too.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I want them!! The dies combined with those sweet snowmen makes them all winners!
    (No more talk of snow).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love them all! I haven't dared look at any new Tutti dies and here you are showing them. That circle is gorgeous and so is the corner. You're so good with the corner dies. What a darling snowman with puppy and birds! Three of my favorites in one image. You continue to inspire me. I keep trying to get some "me" time for this weekend, but it's happening in very small bits and pieces. Hope you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Sherri! It's beginning to look like Christmas on your blog! hehe Beautiful dies and cards by you!

    ReplyDelete