My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Not Feeling Beary Good?

Hi, friends!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  It has really cooled down here in Iowa!  A sure sign that fall is on the way!

As promised yesterday, I have a get well card to share today.  The stamp is from an Inky Antics Get Well set that I love!  Does anyone still use hot water bottles anymore?  I remember Mom had one & once in awhile when we were little she would fill it with warm water & put it in bed with us when we were sick.


The die behind my oval is Sue Wilson's Eternal Rings.  My friend Karal had given me a handful of these and I loved it so much I just ordered my own this morning!  What would we do without friends!

I'll be back again soon with some more catch up cards!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Aw Sherri, this will make any patient feel much better. Love the vibrant red and white. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Benton! I have him in another stamp set. So cute! There's your awesome gingham and a pretty die cut, too. I used a similar die cut on a card yesterday. Think I like yours better, though. I certainly do remember hot water bottles! Now everyone uses microwaveable heat compresses, but you can't beat a hot water bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Sherri! Love your gingham on the diagonal and the background die is perfect with it! That hot water bottle looks so comfy! hehe

    ReplyDelete