My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 25, 2017

Fall Birthday!

Hello, again!

What better image for a fall birthday than a beautiful pumpkin!  I love this new die! It's Tutti Designs Fancy Pumpkin and so perfect for anything fall....even a Thanksgiving card!


I cut it from white paper & then used my markers to add the color!  And of course, a coat of Wink of Stella for the finish!  Do love my glitter!!

I'll be sharing some new dies the rest of the week.  They were all so beautiful I just couldn't resist them!  ( I know.....a familiar story!)

See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I miss buying new dies. I'm afraid the ones I recently ordered aren't so pretty and fun as this, but functional. Love that filigree look and, yes, this will make a fantastic fall birthday card. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what more new dies you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fall birthday card Sherri, gorgeous colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete