My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Pretty in pink!



Hello, again!

I love pink! Something about the beauty of the color that speaks to me.  As do most pastel colors, actually.  Or wild bright colors.....I just love color in any shade!


I used a Cheery Lynn Designs French Lattice Small Frame to showcase the beautiful pink. An added sentiment & a beautiful (and flat) flower and it was done. ( Poppy Stamps Sylvan Sprig and Poppy Stamps Stitched Bloom Trio).

I love the fact this card doesn't require extra postage or a heavily padded envelope to mail!

I'll be back tomorrow with a final sympathy card before we change gears and do something else. Enjoy the rest of your weekend & have a great week ahead!

Hugs,

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I love pink too! Your background is so delicate and I love the flowers you created! Great job, as always;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colour too Sherri, perfect sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how those flowers look with the Sylvan sprig! You're giving me ideas, and I do have both dies. Sylvan Sprig is one of my favorites. Lattice is always so pretty, too. And I do love pink. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete