My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

With prayers & deepest sympathy!

Well, we often times need sympathy cards in the fall of the year so I decided this Tutti Designs Acorn Frame would be the perfect frame for my sentiment!  I love how it turned out!


Isn't this a gorgeous die?  And so perfect for so many cards in the fall!
I'll be sharing 2 more dies I fell in love with that are also leaf inspired.  You can never have too many leaf dies!  ha ha

See you tomorrow with the first one.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I had my eye on this one! Loving all the new Tutti leaf dies, but figured I should use last year's new leaf dies more first. See, that's what I mean about how I miss buying dies. It's so fun to get new ones! The paper you used for the die is absolutely perfect! It gives it the perfect autumn look. And on the card base with the pretty sentiment it's a win win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for a sad occasion Sherri! You're right...the die is gorgeous!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for a sad occasion Sherri, love the die used, like you we cannot have to many leaf dies!! lol.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete