My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 29, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Cut It Up! (use cutting, punches or dies on your card)

Hello, again!

Where did September go!!  The days go so quickly anymoe, don't they?

The QKR Stampede challenge for this week is "Cut it Up!"  (Use cutting, punches or dies on your card).  Of course, being the queen of dies, I had to grab a couple of my favorites!  I probably should have grabbed some punches....I'm sure I have personally bought a wing on Martha Stewart's house with all the punches I have with her name on them!

I chose digi # 12905 - R.I.P. for my card to get a headstart on Halloween cards!


I love this image! I can't tell if this little ghost is hiding because he is scared or if he is just waiting to jump out & scare someone!  Either way, he is adorable!

Grab your favorite dies or punches or just fussy cut something to join in on all the fun & you may be the grand prize winner this week!

Enjoy your weekend!  Colder days will be here before we know it!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Love how you colored this up and fussy cut it out. That Happy Halloween die on the bottom is just so cool - I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring on this fun image! Great papers and dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, I'm just sitting here smiling! That is one cute image, cute paper, fantastic spider web die. I think the ghost looks scared. Reminds me of Wally a little. He looks like this when we're rattling pots and pans around in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fantastic card Sherri, brilliant image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. And so it begins. Sherri has gone into Halloween mode.
    This is really a fun card love the webs. Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete