My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 15, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge- Anything Goes

Hi, friends!

The QKR Stampede challenge for today is always the most popular one that we do! The theme is "Anything Goes" and that basically gives you the chance to make a card with any theme you like.
I decided to get a jump on Christmas cards so I grabbed digi # 2906-Cat Present. As a crazy cat lady, I couldn't resist this image!


If any of you have a cat, you know that a box is more irresistible than even catnip to a cat! They immediately jump inside and entertain themselves (and you) for hours! I have spent money on cat toys for my cat, only to have him ignore them and play with the box instead.

See what you can come up with & join in on the fun!  Good luck!!

Oh, be sure to scroll down to my next post today!  It's the 15th of the month, which means it is also time for the Dies R Us Challenge post!

Hugs,
Sherri


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, it doesn't take me long to fall behind in my visiting, does it? One day off the computer and look what I find when I come back. Three posts and this one is irresistibly cute! Love LOVE it! Your coloring always inspires me, and that paper and the bows are so FUN! Dang, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Sherri! So adorably colored and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Sherri, love this cute image and wonderful colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete