My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 22, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Embossing of Any Kind

Hi, gals!

Are you ready for the QKR Stampede challenge for today?  The theme is "Embossing of any kind" and I'm sure you all have a lot of embossing folders you forget to use.  I grabbed digi # 9410 - Birthday Gator to go with an old birthday embossing folder.



I went with green so it could be used as either a boy card or a girl card.  I'll have to grab that old embossing folder more often as I like it behind the little gator!

Join in with one of your favorites and see if you are the grand winner!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I agree! That embossing folder certainly compliments the hypo! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sherri, love that embossing folder and great image you used.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I love how you made this all colorful, and it's so cute with the embossing. Color makes me happy, and your coloring especially does the trick!

    ReplyDelete