My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Birthday!

Happy Fourth, everyone!

Yes, I know I should be posting a fourth of July card today, but I decided to go with a sweet birthday card instead.  Guess we are celebrating double birthdays today....This gal's and our nation!
Are you watching fireworks tonite?  We go out to a lake every year, take our lawn chairs and watch some spectacular fireworks! So I'm sure that's where I'll be tonight! The only bad part is trying to get out afterwards because hundreds and hundreds of people go to them and driving home is a nightmare! you wait in traffic forever waiting to merge in and get away!



How sweet is she! And she is also taking her sweet kitty along with her! Love the goggles on the cat! What a fun birthday card to make!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede Challenge!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Darn cute birthday card, Sherri! She loves her kitty and I love how you've colored this with lots of red which is so perfect with the Moped. Before we moved to our current house we lived in a lake town (called Lakeside) where we could walk to the lake to see the fireworks. No problem getting home. What a crowd! It was like a giant party. Now we can walk a couple of blocks up the hill and see the fireworks over the bay. Cool! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete