My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Teapot get well cards

Happy Thursday, gals!

I found a darling teapot die that I knew would make a wonderful get well card.  I loved it so much, I actually made 2 of them. By changing just the background color and then adding them to embossed backgrounds you get totally different looks.


Somehow teapots always remind me of get well cards.  Probably because we all drink tea whenever we get sick.  Many times it's the only thing that will stay down.  I've actually become a regular tea drinker! I have at least 2 cups a day now.  My daughter introduced me to Harney & Sons Cinnamon Sunset Tea and I'm hooked on it! It's got orange, spices and it's amazing!  I never, ever drank tea before I found this!  You can find it on their website or on Amazon.  Walmart used to carry it but stopped but Target still carries it!

Enough about tea!  Hope you love the cards!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I love that cinnamon flavor with the orange and spices! You're right about the teapot making good get well cards. Tea is one of those nurturing kind of things. These are beautiful. Love the colors and the die turned either way.

    ReplyDelete