My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 26, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, again, gals!

Another Friday and you know what that means.  Time for another QKR Stampede Challenge.  And as always, the theme is "Anything Goes" so grab your favorite supplies and join the fun.  The winner gets their choice of new digital stamps.

I grabbed Golfing Turtle Digi# 15307 for my card.  There are tons of guys who absolutely LIVE on the golf course so I figured this would be a great card for them!


I'm guessing he can't find his ball.  Which is probably how I would spend my whole day if I golfed.  I'm hoping this cutie will be snapped up right away at my next craft show.
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I would be snapping up all your cards!!!! Love this. Good luck with your craft shows! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday already! I've been so busy I can hardly keep up with what day it is. This would be me on the golf course, too. He's so cute I have no doubt someone will snatch up this card for their golfing hubby or dad or grandpa or son or friend... I have a couple of golfing girlfriends, too.

    ReplyDelete