My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi, again!

Yes, I'm jumping all over the place with holidays, but at least I'm getting my fall craft show cards done! ha ha

This stamp is from Plum Purdy and one of my all time favorites!  I've had it for years and years.  Way back when I used to tole paint every single night as soon as supper was done!  I was as addicted to that as I am to card making now.  Unfortunately, they no longer make stamps.  She was just a tole painter and made patterns for that. 


I never miss a year of coloring this image up!  I adore it and it breaks my heart that she no longer has stamps for sale. 

See you tomorrow with another Thanksgiving card.
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the use of the two different dies on each card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know! Now that I have it thanks to a very good friend (you!) it's one of my favorites, as well. I've loved it from the get go. It looks perfect in the pretty oval with the leafy corners. Thanks to you sharing some of those oval cuts I ended up buying my own and it's definitely a favorite! So sad that some of the best stamps are gone. Really, really love this, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete