My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 19, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, gals!

As always, Friday means it's time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.  And once again, the theme is "Anything Goes" so you are free to choose whatever type card you may need.

I decided on Bubbles Digi# 15412 for my card.  Fell in love with this happy little bear and knew there was a kid out there somewhere who would love him too!


How fun is this guy!  My daughtter loved bubbles when she was little.  And I have to admit, I've bought them for my cat too!  He loves chasing after them as they blow through the air!

Can't wait to see what you post!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! This guy! Your coloring! Fun! We always know when the little girls next door are playing bubbles because they come floating over the house into the yard. It always gives me a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring as always Sherri, fabulous image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete