My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, gals!

Which means, of course, that it's time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.  As always, the theme is "Anything Goes" so grab your supplies and make whatever you need for the moment.
I decided on Digi# 6805 Bunny & Butterfly for my card.


This is such a sweet bunny you just can't help but love it!  I'm hoping it will make whoever gets it really happy!
Join the fun and if you are the winner, you get your choice of new digi stamps!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, this cute little bunny is adorable and you've colored him beautifully. Your doilies and lacy frame are perfect. I'm sure whoever gets this darling card will be thrilled. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this adorable bunny and butterfly -- pure sweetness! He looks absolutely enchanted with his new friend, and your coloring is the best!

    ReplyDelete